You can find our official documents here on this page:
As a fostering agency we are inspected by Ofsted every 3 years to make sure that we are doing a good job looking after our carers and young people. Here is our latest report:
Statement of Purpose
Click below to view our Statement of Purpose, updated in March 2019.
Free Resources for Foster Carers & Young People
We’ve put together a selection of useful resources that Foster Carers and young people can download from this page, print off and use at home. This page will be regularly updated so please check back soon! If there is something you think you might find useful that you don’t see below, please get in touch and we’ll see what we can do to help.
- Our Commitments to LGBTQ+ Youth in Care
- Self Care Activities for Young People
- Learning from Home Support for Young People
- Homeschool Advice for Foster Carers
- Young Persons Guide to Learning from Home
- Daily Planner Template
- Lesson Plan Template 1
- Lesson Plan Template 2
- Write a Story Template
- Persuasive Writing Template
- Book Review Template
- My Bucket List Template
- Activities for Children and Young People to do at Home
- ‘Who am I?’ Activity Sheet
- ‘A Personal Quiet Space’ Activity Sheet
The Always Heard Helpline
Always Heard provides advice and advocacy for looked after children, care leavers and young people on the edge of care from 0-25 years old.
If you are working with or know a child that needs advocacy, please contact Always Heard using the details below. You can also click here to download and print these details out, so you can pass them on to anyone who might need them.